Our returns policy
We hope that you will be delighted with your Megan Hess and Claris the Mouse purchase. In the unlikely event where the goods received fall under any of the below categories, you are welcome to request a return or exchange 30 days from receiving your order:
- Have been wrongly described
- Is significantly different to the display image or product description on our website
- Does not do what it's supposed to do
- Change of mind
To be eligible for an exchange or return:
- Item(s) have to be initiated for return and placed in the post within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging, which must be in original condition. This includes branded dust bags, box, ribbon, and jewellery packaging. You don’t need the original cardboard shipping box.
- Item(s) must be unworn and unused, with the original tags still attached. Items sealed for hygiene reasons can only be returned if the seal is intact.
- The original email and order number must be provided as proof of purchase.
If you have a change of mind within the 30 day period, you may be eligible for a store credit or exchange. Please note that for a change of mind, you will be responsible for the shipping price of the return.
Where a product is damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use, the Australian Consumer Law may not apply, and Megan Hess Pty Ltd may choose not to provide a refund, exchange or repair (if applicable).
How do I request an exchange or refund?
- Check that you meet the above return conditions.
- Find your order number.
- Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your eligibility and receive specific instructions based on your location. For faulty or wrongly described items, please include photos of your products in your email.
How will I receive my refund?
You can choose to receive your refund either as a store credit or back to the original payment method.
You will receive a refund of all applicable taxes and duties when returning your purchase, although, the local customs fee is non-refundable.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
How long will my return take?
Due to the COVID-19 situation, and the need for incoming returns to be quarantined for 72 hours, returns are taking a little longer than usual.
For returns via post within Australia
Products typically take 2 to 7 business days to reach our warehouse. You will be able to track the delivery of your return via the Australia Post tracking number supplied when you book your return. Once our warehouse receives your return, it will be processed within 4 to 7 business days. Your bank may take a further 3 to 5 days to clear the funds back into your account.
For returns via post outside of Australia
Our customer service team will be able to provide further information at email@example.com.